STONE RURAL PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE OF MEETING
Thursday 11 March 2021
4th March 2021
I hereby give notice that a Meeting of the Stone Rural Parish Council will take
Place on THURSDAY 11th MARCH 2021 at 7.30pm via Zoom.
Meeting ID: 853 3959 4067
Members are asked to inform the Clerk if they are unable to attend.
- Questions from members of the public
- Declarations of interest
- Minutes of the meeting held on 14th January 2021 – attached
- Matters arising from minutes not on the Agenda
- Reports from District and County Councillors
- Review of the Planning Committee observations – to be tabled
- Chairman’s announcements
- Highway issues
- Charitable donations review – attached
- May meetings
- Clerk’s report – to be tabled
- Payments authorisations and financial review- RFO – attached
- Parish Council 5 Year Finance Plan monitoring – attached
- The Chairman to move “that in view of the confidential nature of the business about to be transacted, it is advisable in the public interest that the public be temporarily excluded and they are instructed to withdraw”
- Annual review of employees – attached
- Date and time of next meeting:
The next meetings are scheduled for Thursday 13 May 2020 venue tbc.
The Annual Parish Meeting will start at 7.00pm, followed by the Annual Parish Assembly and the Parish Council Meeting.